To celebrate our launch, we are giving away an Apple iPod Touch and a new Amazon Kindle. To enter, all you have to do is buy or sell a voucher at LovingDeal.com before the 26th March 2012, and then ‘Like’ us on Facebook or ‘Follow’ us on Twitter. You’ll get an additional entry for each buy or sell.
The LovingDeal Team
Terms and conditions
- Giveaway is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The Competition closes at 23.59pm on 25 March 2012. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries.
- The winners will receive one iPod Touch or Kindle. LovingDeal accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prizes and not specifically included in the prizes.
- The winner will be notified by email on 9 April 2012 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to LovingDeal within 7 days of being notified by LovingDeal, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and LovingDeal shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to email from LovingDeal within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- Details of the winners and their winning entries will also be published on LovingDeal.com and/or LovingDeal blog.
- The prizes will be sent to the winners by LovingDeal by 1 May 2012.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- LovingDeal retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event them original prize offered is not available.
- The winners may be required for promotional activity.
- No purchase necessary.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of LovingDeal for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- LovingDeal accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prizes. LovingDeal further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- LovingDeal reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of LovingDeal in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- LovingDeal shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, burricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.